I’m so glad it’s the weekend! Here are four things I’ve been thinking about this week, and the events that are going on in the Dayton area this weekend! If you see me there, make sure you say hi!
- 75th Anniversary of the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. I took my kiddos to the Air Force Museum on Tuesday to watch the B-1 bombers take off and do a flyover. I was worried it would be really loud and scary for the kids, but Tera loved it and Kiah just smiled at all the people. I absolutely loved it and I’m SO glad that I went!
- Sweet Potato Chips from Aldi. These things are so good. It’s one of those things that if you don’t pay attention, you are suddenly scraping the bottom of the bag and realize that you have literally eaten the whole bag in one sitting. I’m not kidding. So good. I love me some Aldi.
- Livin’ on Love. Did you see my blog post on Dayton Mom’s Blog? This post has almost 200 shares and I’m so humbled and honored by all the feedback and encouragement I’ve gotten from it! If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, please do!
- SPRING. Can I get a HALLELUJAH for this weather??? I LOVE it! Our fruit trees are in full bloom and I’m working on planting a garden! Let’s see if I can actually grow something this year…
- Coming up this weekend in Dayton….my favorite sale of the year! Dayton Mother’s of Twins sale!!! It’s one of the biggest consignment sales I’ve ever been to, and its where I get 90% of the items that my kids need! Another thing that is worth going to is the Samojrejeme April Cloth Diaper Restash in Troy! If you are interested in cloth diapering, this is the sale for you!!! Actually, the whole story is incredible and one of my absolute favorites in the area! There is also a Food Truck Rally, Taste of Greene County festival, and two Kite Day events: one at the US Air Force Museum, and one at Lofino Park.